CureZone   Log On   Join
Starting leave alone method

krautbrah Views: 1,092
Published: 7 years ago

Starting leave alone method

I started the leave alone method yesterday. The past week i was using hydrocortisone ointment and bepanthen cream on my lips (the german version of it) and it made my lips look pretty normal. Ive also been doing good oral hygeine as well and it seems to help a bit. And ive been oil pulling once a day to help remove toxins from my body, as well as working out 5-6 days a week.

I got EC from overuse of chapstick i think. ive had something applied to my lips every day for the past 4-5 months, so my lips eventually were unable to produce their own moisture or whatever, which is causing them to rebuild layers and not heal properly.

My body is also pretty toxic so im trying to eliminate toxins through eating more healthy, working out and oil pulling.

My lips dont look to terribly bad right now but its only the first day of no ointment on them. Last time i tried this they were buring and splitting like crazy within hours. *knocks on wood*

Anyways im not gonna come on here for a while because reading about this stuff stresses me out which delays healing. Ill come on later tonight to answer questions if you have any and if not ill update this thread in a week or so.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.890 sec, (1)