CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First time sinusitis - antibiotics?

dc10 Views: 2,183
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,166,633

Re: First time sinusitis - antibiotics?

Yeah, I've been using the Neti's derivative, Sinus Rinse for years with good results. It's just a plastic bottle that squeezes salt water thru 1 nostril and comes out the other nostril.

It uses its salt packages (salt & baking soda) but says you can use Sea Salt just as well. I've been using mine with Sea Salt and this formula, written for the Neti Pot but works just as well with the Sinus Rinse. It says to use Tincture Iodine but I think you can use Lugols. I got a cheap Tincture Iodine bottle from CVS for $4:

Neti pots are very easy to use and have great results with handling sinus symptoms. They work by pouring the saline solution in one nostril and it will come out of the other nostril. This is a very simple and an easy process to do. Directions come with your neti pot. Children can also be taught how to do this procedure. Your neti pot will come with packets of saline solution.

This is normally what is recommended and works well, but you can super boost your neti pot! There are times when your symptoms will not respond to the saline solution alone. To super boost your neti pot, add the following items.

Use your saline solution. (Do not use any table salt or Sea Salt as this will burn.)
Use one tablespoon of Hydrogen peroxide.
Three (3) drops of Iodine (This would be ďIodine Tincture Ē 2% U.S.P. this is found in the antiseptic department of your local drug store. It is use as an antiseptic to put on skin cuts. It will leave a red stain on your skin.) DO NOT USE ANY OTHER TYPE OF IODINE.
ľ to Ĺ tablespoon of baking soda
Use filtered, room temperature or warm water. Stir the solution until thoroughly mixed
If you use the above items you will super boost your neti pot and make a powerful remedy to kill bugs like virus, bacteria and yeast that all have a tendency to ďhangoutĒ in the sinus cavities. Using the above remedy is safe and effective for any sinus conditions such as bacterial infections, allergies, environmental irritants, facial pain or pressure. This will also lower the need for Antibiotics and nasal sprays.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)