CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crawling up throat and movement in intestines!!!

Tugger Views: 6,009
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,166,045

Re: Crawling up throat and movement in intestines!!!

Seems to be allot of people experincing worm scatter lately. Before you go to bed make a thick paste out of diatomaceous earth and rub it on your face, neck, ears and scalp if possible and let it dry. After 30 minutes remove the DE as best you can and rub some noxzema on your face, neck and ears.

If you feel them crawling around your butt hole get a zip lock bag turn it inside out put your hand inside the zip lock and scoop up a generous amount of noxzema and spread in/on your butt, your crack and both cheeks. Do this after you take a shower, go to the bathroom (poop), and before you go to bed. This will stop the crawling sensation and the stop the female from crawling out of your butt at night and laying eggs. Once your done with the zip lock carefully turn it right side out zip it closed and toss it in the trash. Don't cross contaminate the noxzema make sure your hands are clean, your wearing surgical gloves or using a zip lock when you get scoop some out.

What really helps the most (other than meds) is soaking in 6 cups of epson salts and 1.5 cups of food grade hydrogen peroxide in a HOT bath. You can use borax as well but I like H202 better as it oxygenates the skin, I'll soak for at least 45 minutes scrubbing my skin periodically. Have a large towel in the tub with you so you can put it on whatever parts of your body aren't submerged as your changing positions.

When I feel like theres one crawling up my throat I'll get tablet of albendazole rather than swallow it I'll chew on it and let it sit in my mouth so the medication can slowly go down my throat or your can try drinking DE that might push the worm back down as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.047 sec, (1)