CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: been eating wakame to get more iodine and now feeling wacky not sure whats going on.

snugglykindness Views: 4,007
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,165,966

Re: been eating wakame to get more iodine and now feeling wacky not sure whats going on.

well i wasn't eating it to do a detox so quitting the wakame was what i was planning on doing next.

but now that i'v read more and given it more thought if i'm having such a strong detox reaction then i should probably just continue detoxing with Iodine and not use Wakame cause from what i read here and heard now on a radio interview it could be contaminated with all the things that people r trying to detox from anyway.

so i'l probably continue to detox even though i didn't start this detox intentionally but i'm going to have to learn more and do it more slowly by what i assume would be taking a small amount of Iodine and not a large one.

i ordered iodoral a few weeks ago in 12.5 mg and it should be here soon. thats probably the dosage i'l stick with (or take half) and detox slowly.

i wanted to take Iodine for what i thought was hypothyroidism but was probably just detox symptoms from wakame.

as i stated above this is not the first time it happened but the first time i ever connected these symptoms to hypothyroidism (and now detox) in the past month.

at first i was just eating wakame every day cause i had it in a Japanese restaurant in a salad and thought it would be easy to make and it was.

i had been going through benzodiazapine withdrawal for the past almost 2 years and thought it was connected to that. but now i'm cing that it wasn't and the withdrawal was probably not as bad as i had thought in certain areas but more on the detox side cause these symptoms have gone on and off as i stopped eating wakame and restarted based on my stubborn food cycling habits where i tend to eat the same thing every day for a few months till i get sick of it and switch to something else and then switch back.

sorry if my writing is a little discombobulated but thats cause i'm discombobulated at the moment i fell kind of crazy.

but eating a bunch of salt has really helped and i feel much better but i can't fall asleep and i'm tired as all hell.

i didn't know himalayan salt had fluride in it but if i can get to the store today i'm going to buy some of this celtic Sea Salt that seems to be in every salt loading thing i'v read in the past couple hours.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.375 sec, (2)