CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: been eating wakame to get more iodine and now feeling wacky not sure whats going on.

snugglykindness Views: 4,082
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,165,930

Re: been eating wakame to get more iodine and now feeling wacky not sure whats going on.

i take 200 mg selenium every day and have for at least the past 3 years.

i hear ya and i take no offense, i didn't realize i was jumping on any bandwagon but what ever wagon it is i want to get off it now cause this sux.

after doing more reading i am now sure i am going through detox symptoms and i'l tell u i was much happier when i was not.

this was unintentional and in the past my on and off wakame in high amounts i can c caused this in the past (was not eating wakame for Iodine just cause i liked the taste i was more clueless then about Iodine then i am now and i don't know much now either).

i totally do not want to detox right now i like sleeping more then detoxing so if i stop eating the wakame will this go away and how soon?

i read about this salt loading thing and took some teaspoons of himilayan salt (also high in Iodine but its all i have) spread out and it made me feel much better but still i'm not feeling that great and my heart is beating really hard almost hypoglycemia like (and maybe it is hypoglycemia induced by detox).

perhaps bromide detox is a good idea and i'l look into it and if it seems like a good idea i'l try this in a more informed way but right now all i want to do is get off this damn ride and i'l stick with the toxins i was feeling much better when they were hiding in my cells.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.796 sec, (1)