CureZone   Log On   Join
been eating wakame to get more iodine and now feeling wacky not sure whats going on.

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
snugglykindness Views: 4,117
Published: 7 years ago

been eating wakame to get more iodine and now feeling wacky not sure whats going on.

hi, i started eating wakame seaweed cause i realized i was having hypothyroid symptoms on and off for the last few years but never thought anything of it cause i thought it was symptoms of benzodiazapine withdrawal.

i have had really cold feet and hands and just totally knocked out many days. certain suppliments stopped working like NAC, Theanine, Rhodiola and would trigger all these symptoms really strong.

like if i would take NAC my feet would turn to ice and my head would feel like a million pounds.

after making the connection and after eating seaweed on and off for the last couple of years (not connected to any supplementation just cause i liked it) on reflection i c a connection.

so a few weeks ago or more i started eating a cup of dried wakame seaweed to get the Iodine and boy soon i felt better then ever. no cold hands or feet and my energy levels and sleep were amazing.

even the supplements that stopped working like NAC started working again .

but then it went the other way early last week to where i started feeling a lot of these symptoms come back and it was different i couldn't fall asleep and if i did sleep i woke up after a few hours and no matter how tired i was could not get back to sleep.

i spoke to my doctor and he said that to much Iodine can cause hypothyroid. so i stopped taking it and those feelings subsided but then after 4 days of avoiding Iodine the cold feet and hands came back and the NAC stopped working again.

(when i spoke to my doctor before btw he said i could take 12.5 mg of iodine a day but since i didn't have a supplemental form and had to wait for an order to arrive from the US i started using the Wakame Seaweed.)

now i'm stuck cause today i had half a cup of wakame earlier today (afternoon) i figured now my body depleted iodine since my cold feet and hands came back and i just took some licorice root now (late evening) which i'm afraid triggered something and i'm getting that damn feeling again in my head again like pressure and i have a feeling i'm not going to sleep and my anxiety levels have just gone up pretty strong i feel on the verge of a panic attack.

what the heck is going on? i heard about this bromine detox stuff and i'm wondering if thats it or to much iodine or maybe Wakame is not a good source for me to supplement iodine with.

i'm a male, 35 years old and freaking out right now. sorry if this is all scattered but my mind is racing and i'm panicking, tired and have not slept well all week. hope somebody can help. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.282 sec, (2)