CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Blood infection after using silver and magnetic pulser
 
Johny Apple Bomb Views: 4,365
Published: 5 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,165,284

Re: Help! Blood infection after using silver and magnetic pulser


The silver and the pulsers can cause excessive die off in the beginning. Much more when not drinking distilled ozonated water.

And are you using anything toxic? Like garlic, spices, or medication? It will multiply it 20 times in some cases.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)