CureZone   Log On   Join
Advise for possible parasites

MissKat Views: 288
Published: 4 years ago

Advise for possible parasites

Hello, i have been browsing the web and these forums and am getting a lot of mixed suggestions.

I've heard of clenses, natural treatments and of course medication. I dont want to cause any possibly parasites to migrate if i treat wrong!

Symptoms:

I have always had stomach problems and overall bad health since childhood. It seems to get worse and worse as time goes on. I have loose stools to diahrea every day. I always feel sick to my stomach. Sometimes my stool looks undigested. Mucus. And it can be redish, yellow or green some days. I have bowel movements all throug out the day and it affects my life and makes going on trips misury.

I always have bad breath, dry mouth,

My eyes get so dry they hurt.

I grind my teeth.

I have a constant headache.

I get colds a lot.

I get cystic Acne on my cheeks, chest and back.

All the doctor wants to do is give me pain meds for headaches and Antibiotic for m. Stomach. Or they tell me to eat yogurt with probiotics. I feel my symptoms are chronic and i dont know what to do?

How can i ask my doctor to test fo parasites? And what tests are best? Should i try to self treat?

Thank you for any advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)