CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The close of Day 11..

Adiva2 Views: 1,099
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 216,513

Re: The close of Day 11..

Thank you for you great advice. I was addressing my question to you since you have the most experience. I am soooo proud of you and I am very impressed.

I am starting to have some of the same problems. I recently began having a problem with my skin peeling and acne. I have used the P & B shakes which have helped, but I need the cleanse desparately in order not to follow my family history. My father died of a fatal heart attack. My mom has high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, diverticulosis, must I go on.

I am going to follow your advice and start with the fruit/veggie fast. I am also going to take the P & B shakes. They have lowered my cholesterol which was 305 and my good cholesterol is 80 which is about 30 over most people. A doctor told me he had never seen good cholesterol that high. I want to be healthy as a horse. I pretty much grew up on health foods and was never sick. I started eating out and eating too much Sugar and I can see the difference in my health.

What is SWF? Did you do the P & B shakes. If you haven't tried them they are wonderful. They cleared up alot of stomach problems of one of my friends. YOU ARE INDEED MY INSPIRATION, so I will be seeking your advice. I would like to do about 50 days, it feels impossible, but you have given me hope. I'll keep you posted. Thanks a million!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)