CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Blood infection after using silver and magnetic pulser
 
Mindctrl Views: 4,885
Published: 8 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,165,034

Re: Help! Blood infection after using silver and magnetic pulser


I suspect its the magnetic pulser that caused caused an overload of pathogens to be released into my blood and my immune system is unable to cope.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)