CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Blood infection after using silver and magnetic pulser
 
Johny Apple Bomb Views: 4,447
Published: 5 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,165,003

Re: Help! Blood infection after using silver and magnetic pulser


Sounds like die off. You need to ramp up slowly. The Beck Protocol recommends drinking ozonated water before and after to help detoxify the die off. Otherwise you are likely to have a reaction.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)