CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Myiasis, Morgellons, Lymes, & Parasitic Skin Infections: Symptoms, Life Cycles, & Treatment

threader Views: 41,268
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,163,169

Re: Myiasis, Morgellons, Lymes, & Parasitic Skin Infections: Symptoms, Life Cycles, & Treatment

Cool post with great links ICU, but I propose drastic changes to the opening, to read something like this:

For those of you who recognize you're dealing with systemic helminths, Lymes, and/or Myiasis, brace yourself for what you might catch back in the U.S.A.:
Morgellons: The omnipresent predatory filament that thrives only in hosts who have adequate bacteria supply from the aforementioned primary infections.

Consider the latest photos from Clew. Myiasis larvae offer a poor explanation for this hair-wrapping life form. Nematophaguous fungi is a much better fit.

Myiasis symptoms perfectly describe the mild evening symptoms I had for several months preceding my Morgellons bloom.

Regardless of what the wrapping filament life forms are, I agree with your treatments based on personal experience. Epsom Salts , borax, dead Sea Salt s, -azole drugs - these things are effective when Antibiotics aren't.

Do you have a link, by chance, that describes these warnings against fenbendazole use for humans?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.720 sec, (1)