CureZone   Log On   Join
anyone cured constipation or infections water fasting?

vide Views: 2,208
Published: 7 years ago

anyone cured constipation or infections water fasting?

Hello
I have had chronic constipation since infancy and skin problems with it. I take an enormous amount of laxatives. I started taking laxatives a long time ago because of how poisoned and poorly I was with the constipation. I have absolutely no BM anymore just storms and projections due to high doses of laxa but any less and nothing happens. I know the laxatives need to go asap because of how detrimental to my health they are.
I have had various infections some very serious, at the moment I have acne-rosacea recurring tooth decay and gum swelling and a sore throat which is worse when i run. (I think maybe the teeth cause the rosacea and the throat pain?...)
I eat manly starchless and at least 60% raw.
I read Arnhold Ehret and i follow his advice to the exception that I am careful not to have too many fruits so as not to make my teeth worse. I have been 75% muscusless for one year 95% mucusless for 3 months.

Is a Water Fast a good idea in your opinion or should i just carry on with Ehret? I am desperate to fix my peristaltis and also worried about those infections.
Thank you for reading.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)