CureZone   Log On   Join
Do you get a stuffy nostril/s?

TakeCare Views: 1,581
Published: 8 years ago

Do you get a stuffy nostril/s?

Hi,

I repost this as curezone wasnt working yesterday.

Everyday I notice I get a stuffed nostril different times during the day. On my worst days is both nostrils.

I noticed this makes me.very tired, sleepy and with a feeling like I lack oxigen. Its worst in.the evenings.

I have been searching for.natural.cures. I found that dr. Neville have a nice solution for this (if the stuffines is physical not allergy related) but you have to be able to.visit his center which I can't.

Do this happen to you?

Im.watching my body reactions carefully lately as Im.trying to suplement with salt and I have notice and improvement on this. Salt could cure this? So weird but interesting.

Also for the ones that can not breathe well at night or snore a lot: I use at night a nasal "thing" which helps me breathe through nouse in a wonderfull.way. Its called a nasal dilator and its made of plastic or silicone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)