This is in reply to your PM to me about your skin parasite infection. Am posting this on the forum since the info provided may be helpful to others.
Since your only symptom is bodywide itching, you may have a Demodex Mite infection.
Suggest the following remedies:
- Soak in a tub of hot water for 30 minutes with 1 cup Borax & 1 cup epson salts added. On alternate days, add 1 cup epson salts & 1 cup apple cider vinegar. Close your eyes tightly, hold your nose, & submerge your head several times.
- You can also add epson salts & apple cider vinegar to liquid soaps or pour on a washcloth with a bar of soap.
- Shop for liquid soaps that have the word "Exfoliating" on their label. Check for the main ingredient coconut oil, tea tree oil, dead sea salts, or eucalyptus oil. These are also available as a thick gel in jars & labeled "body scrub" or "salt scrub".
- Use dandruff shampoo containing Zinc Pyrithione daily.
- Regarding your questions about Ivermectin: Suggest you follow the dosing instructions & schedule of 2 days on, 2 days off, for several weeks in the Morgellons, Strongyloides, & Filariasis Treatment Protocol: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1586882#i. In your case, skip the other drugs & antibiotics listed.
- Since Ivermectin tablets are very expensive ($5-7 per 6mg tablet), suggest you use the Ivermectin paste or suspension listed in the above protocol.
Good luck in your parasite battle! Keep the forum updated on your progress.
Please post any questions or feedback in this thread so that your info is located & accessible in one place. Other members will also offer suggestions & share their experiences.
I'm getting in touch because I emailed Lineup and he said to get in touch with you about my problem because you may be able to help.
I have some form of parasite. I believe it started as head lice and then moved. I feel it crawling on my head, in my ears, nose and rest of body. It causes extreme itching and I have passed it to other people before. I feel terrible about it and just don't know what to do.
I have been to eight doctors, all of which either gave me shampoo or told me I was crazy. I have just tried taking Noromectin by Norbrook, liquid ivermectin, which is used to kill worms in animals. I took 1.2 mls, based on guidelines I found in a forum, but it didn't work. Just this morning I took double the dosage because I read a study that was done on treating head lice and that was the dosage. I don't want to take anymore than that because I'm afraid it could kill me. I just came across this forum last night when I couldn't sleep due to the itching. I have been reading up about Rife machines and feel this could be the answer. I live in London and have contacted a lady who does treatments.
Do you have an advice as to what I can do? I'm so alone in this and have been completely let down by the medical system. I can't continue to live with this. Lineup said you are based in the UK? If you could provide me with any advice for how I could get rid of this I would be forever grateful.