CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: seeking help with self-mutilation

CLOE1 Views: 1,206
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 21,620

Re: seeking help with self-mutilation

hi there, i do have manic depp. and have cut myself before when feeling very down. i also know others that have done this. from what i have gathered, it seems to realese tha pain inside. i know its a strange way of handling pain, but i have been there a few times in my life. i am now 45 years old,and the last time i cut my wrist was 4 years ago. i did not cut into a vein, i was very careful. i have never tod anyone this. my husband is the only one thats knows and he was there. i once knew a young man of 20 who had scares all over his arms, from cutting with a razor blade. it all stemmed from deppresion. it would be a good idea to talk to a good doctor about this. there are meds that can help. i have felt suicidal all my life. something else i have never talked about. most people dont understand. i just hope i can keep myself together for many more years. having manic-depp. is no picnic. we tend to do strange things. i have done many. i have been very reckless at times. i am stable at this moment, but my dad passed away last dec. suddenly, i have been afraid that i could spiral down. its like being at the bottom of a dark cold well. my daughter was murdered 10 years ago, life has been very hard since that time. but i remember as a child, putting on the happy face, but feeling like crap. lots of nightmares for years. still have the nightmares, more like night terrors. i do hear things, hear music, people talking. ok, im not insane, but sometimes i feel i am. i think that we all hear and see things. i know that i always have. i also have a way of predicting things, not always helpful. i knew my dad would die, i knew my daughter would die a violent death. i know to much. if you ever want to talk just e-mail me any time. this life is hard, but, i work hard every day to be positive, because i know i am a good person, and i have a huge heart. there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. i do have much faith in god, thats why i am here now. hang in there hun, be very careful with the cutting. very dangerous!!! please keep in touch, god bless, cloe JEGCL3@AOL.COM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.750 sec, (2)