CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Glycerin WAS the allergy that made my bottom lip peel

Donldonl Views: 5,011
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,159,609

Re: Glycerin WAS the allergy that made my bottom lip peel

Just go to your local healthfood store, and buy Bentonite calcium clay. That is what Earthpaste is made out of, and by starting with 1 ingredient, you can slowly add in flavor, and whatever else you'd like to be able to identify any problems of allergy. Go slow. Keep it simple. I have found Listerine the Natural one doesn't bother me, and sometimes I mix the clay into this making a thick paste, and then put it in a squeeze container if I want a wet paste. I use the fluoride free one, and I get my fluoride from Bio Cell Salts which has the non-toxic calcium fuoride in it. I suck on 3 after each brushing. However, those do have lactose in them, so I will be looking for it without any Sugar in it for the next purchase. Don't use water to make a paste and store it, as it will go off and build bacteria. The Listerine prevents this. Start with dry powder paste first for polishing, then use a bit of essential food grade oil on your tongue for fresh breath, and you can add this oil to a bit of organic olive oil or sunflower seed oil (non-chemically extracted) to brush on your teeth and gums afterwards for conditioning. My teeth and gums have never looked so shiny, soft and healthy. Even my teeth look super shiny now that I got away from glycerin. Strange. Let me know how all goes. Also, glycerin is in soaps, shampoos, hand creams, lip balms, you really have to read labels to avoid it. Strangely, I read on a forum that people who did not have yeast as confirmed by lab tests, got relief by apply Gyne-Lotrimin vaginal cream to their lips, so I tried this before I figured out what my allergy was, and it made it improve by almost 98%! Did I have a yeast problem? Probably not, since my entire discovery shows otherwise, but it's likely the anti-fungals, or the inactive ingredients have some other healing capacity that Science has yet to study. Perhaps it can suppress histamine response in tissue? Who knows, but worth trying too. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.281 sec, (1)