CureZone   Log On   Join
MY EXPERIENCE and WHAT WORKED FOR ME

eczemasux Views: 23,894
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 7,313

MY EXPERIENCE and WHAT WORKED FOR ME

I have had eczema for approx 25 years now. It started as an itchy spot on my middle finger that blistered and itched beyond anything I've every imagined. It eventually progressed to the insides of my calves, edges of my arm pits and upper outer arms.

I have tried everything and believe I have finally found a cure. Last year, I had allergy skin tests done and found to be highly allergic to WHEAT, SHRIMP and PEANUTS. I had eaten these items all my life and never knew I was allergic. I slowly started to cut out these items, but eczema would always come back in little bursts.

I tried the apple cider vinegar, topical steroids, cleanses and various other medicinal and homeopathic methods. All with a little relief, but with no cure.

Finally, a friend of mine introduce me to L-Glutamine with a vitamin A supplement daily. I take the Unflavored L-Glute first thing of a morning on an empty stomach and usually mix with apple juice. This has been my overall cure! Cure from the inside for leaky gut. I have been clear now for 6 months!!!

If I allow myself wheat products, I do so in very limited amounts and it doesnt really bother me. Every now and then, If I eat something wheat, I may get a blister on the inside of one of my fingers. I'm sure if I eliminated all wheats,... I would be completely clear. PLEASE try the L-glutamine and vitamin A and cut back on wheat and see if it will give you any relief.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)