CureZone   Log On   Join
I thought I had tried a lot of protocols...

c.b. Views: 1,187
Published: 7 years ago

I thought I had tried a lot of protocols...

But urine therapy? I don't want to knock it, but I cannot fathom how this could be beneficial in anyway whatsoever. I mainly drink water all day with the exception of some green tea, but I could still never imagine drinking the waste that comes out of my body. How this process, of which your body uses to eliminate what it deems no longer necessary, would be beneficial in healing any sort of ailment just by reintroducing the same waste your body has already eliminated, is way beyond me. Not to mention I am sure, I KNOW, there are better ways. I'll shoot coffee up my ass, take ridiculous amounts of vitamins, eat a restrictive diet because someone claims it is the path to health, hell, I'll even do a poop enema - at least I can see the potential benefits in doing so, but drink the waste that my body has already determined not to be needed, I think I'll pass. All kinds of crap is eliminated through urine. And by crap I mean metals and toxins. Why would you ever want to put that back in you?

Please, school me on how this is beneficial, refer me to literature that states the benefits of this and what it heals. I am not asking for National Institute of Health documents either. Any ole website will do. I just want to see what the claims are.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.732 sec, (1)