CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coming up my throat at night HELP please Im scared

Matchmaker Views: 2,510
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,158,465

Re: Coming up my throat at night HELP please Im scared

Good job! All my family is on it a d also just finished. My daughter and son in law are doing their plain liver flush tonight. My daughter is having problems with the taste but she is hanging in there. Told her it is so worth it. One of my family sent me a video and you can see worms swimming! They said earlier in their HW cleanse it looked like they were fighting each other!!! In the 7 years that I have been taking HW I have never seen any that were alive. I had bowls come out on my second cleanse but never alive. Better out than in is our motto.
I felt something in my throat also. Yes it is scary and not pleasant. Keep going. It's working. Your critters are pissed off. They were having a good life making you sick until Humaworm came along. Nothing to be scared about after you realize that this is temporary. It will take at least three cleanses to get them under control. We never will be totally parasite free but we can keep them under control so that they don't create colonies and make us sick.
Try taking a Q tip and dabbing a very tiny amount on it and swabbing up your nose with it. Kills roundworms that love the nasal area dead in their tracks. They are clear white. If they are dead for a while they will be flat clear transparent and you can see the lines in the body. If they just die and you get one out it will be round and rubbery. Nothing big like the ascaris that live in the stool in your colon.
I get them out all the time. Your nose will feel itchy when they die and start coming out.
Let me know if you try it. Remember just a tiny amount will do the job. Too much is not good for the nasel area because of the menthol. I stick the Q tip up as far as I can get it. Very slow. Let us know. The RG cream is wonderful, can't live without it! Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)