CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: why the ruse?

mo123 Views: 1,015
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,156,755

Re: why the ruse?

As an added note Glax, thank you for your love and support. I really, really appreciate that.

I was married to a good ole white boy who beat me bad glax. Then I met my Mo and he treated me with kindness and freedom. Not everything is as it may seem. I stay in Jordan for religious freedom and the Arabs took care of me when no one else would. I have never been hungry Glax, never been harmed and most assuredly never had my foo foo tampered with.

I just love love Islam. I live like a Queen and a life I am sure most would envy. I have tons of money, a 3000 sq ft home, huge garden and many cats to love.

True I miss my family but all in all you and others are mistaken. I have never ever had my rights impedded or limited. Women are cherished here. Well some of my neighbors don't cherish me, lol

God Bless you little Glax. You have a good heart and a strong faith. Few can match you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)