CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: why the ruse?

mo123 Views: 1,009
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,156,755

Re: why the ruse?

Now Glax ISLAM does not promote amputation of genitalia. I have told you that before. That is a tribal custom. Believe me no part of my privates has been touched. This is some sickos in Africa.

There are 70 different types of so called Muslims but only 1 real true Muslim, the sunni. We are not the taliban or the African cults or the Shihites.

I hate these discussions where people write junk and I hate to see attacks on innocent people.

We believe that all charity should be secret Glax but sometimes that is not possible. Why? Because of fear. I left a woman some rice once and she refused to eat it not knowing who dropped it off.

I loved the video because the man now believed that God saved him. Faith healing you know.

I hate all the hate attacks on Curezone. I personally do not get into these roolls so to speak.

I did see your simple posts turn into wars practically. AS I watch Curezone I am saddened, much less what they have done to Trap or even my friend V. It seems that we cannot exist.

I mostly do not debate as it is futile and I am busy with my stores helping people be well. Looking for positive things in this world.

My dear sweet Fluffy died Glax and I am a bitch now sort of well more than usual I can say.

Please quit writing about genitalia stuff, it is all lies. But to some degree can't blame you as the news reports plaster the stuff.

Islam is a beautiful religion. What is happening in Palestine is a crime of huge proportions. What you don't realize Glax is the stupid Israel bombs spread residue here and we have the highest cancer rates ever. People in Jordan are dying and we have done nothing.

So my friend if you want to be angry, be angry at Israel. Also I am not going to further debate this subject and lord help the people who turn comments into long discussions.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)