CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hospitalization - depression may be a cause

Scarecrow Views: 5,800
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,156,292

Re: Hospitalization - depression may be a cause

No, no, no... I only think it might help... I haven't started taking pills again - yet. I will be examed in the hospital and I will also have a meeting with a psychiatrist there and such meetings always end up with prescribing antidepressants. What I'm trying to say is that when I stopped taking antidepressants 3 years ago, my lips got screwed up. And what's important - I stopped taking pills without any knowledge of my previous psychiatrist who I was visiting back then. I know I have to take the pills again, after 3 years, cause my condition is really bad. Every time when I have a session with my psychologist, I tell her that I think about suicide. She first told me that I should go to the doctor and consider taking antidepressants but I didn't want to take any medications then. After meeting with my doctor who offered me a hospitalization, telling me that my health problems might be caused by depression, I started to believe that the whole thing I'm in may really be caused by being depressed for so many years - years before even I started seeing a psychiatrist or having EC or fordyce spots. And now with Depression getting stronger, it's getting worse with stomach, prostate and lips.

I read you guys here sometimes and I see that most of you can manage 2-3 days without skin buildup. I can't manage few hours after exfoliating. Any stronger irritation to the lips causes spot rising in the place where I got irritated - like touching them with a tip of fork by accident etc.

I must try anything that is possible, anything that is available to handle these problems. I am strongly starting to believe that antidepressants can be an answer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

3.625 sec, (1)