CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flukes after liver flush

Fondues Views: 13,646
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,928,536

Re: Liver flukes after liver flush

Hang on to all your God given Organ I would not remove gallbladder unless I was going to die, My friend had hers removed and we listened to her complain for years that she was sick until she saw an ND that I suggested he was able to get rid of most the symptoms, but he told her when you remove an organ from the body there are effects sometimes very serious ones. So good for you for not listening to the surgeon. Once I thought maybe my appendix was making me sick I went to the surgeon to talk about and he told me that he could remove both my appendix and gallbladder at the same time wow what a deal ...he was really trying to sell me gallbladder surgery Totally insane money driven surgeon I thought he was really money crazed and said no way to the surgery , When I told my medical doctor he was ticked off at the surgeon for trying to sell surgeries it was like used car sales man! My advice is consider seeing a
Chinese Medicine Doctor for an
gentle powerful parasite formula, that should be reasonable in cost

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

3.172 sec, (1)