CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: worst day of my life was wed...now its friday.

mo123 Views: 1,565
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,154,599

Re: worst day of my life was wed...now its friday.

Well I had decided to wash the cover today, but just could not. Started the washing machine up, but then there was this pang that said not today.

While everyone says to go on Fluffy would not want this I have to admit I feel guilty if I don't think and mourn some today.

Fluffy had a twin named Miss Tammer and each day Tammer is so sad. The day I came home from the vet with an empty bag was the day Tammer went batso.

I try to talk to my other cats and explain but they see mom cry and so very sad. This morning Miss Tammer came to lay with me as I was so sad and I asked her if the angels sent her.

Fluffy suffered so much like your friend and I tried for months and ton of money to save her but in the end she was a victim of vets who could care less.

While she lay in a coma I held her tight. The doctor told me her heart rate went up when I came and he knew she knew I was there. They claimed she was brain dead then but if that is so she would not have known, but I like to feel she knew I came for her in the end.

Even in the evening after being told she was brain dead as she just could not take the pain any more I was praying she would survive.

When the call came in she was gone I was horrified. They promised to save him, I keep calling him a her. They lied.

They brought my fluffy wrapped like a martyr in white linen and covered in a soft blanket, I guess to ease their guilt. I went and bought chocolates to give out to all the neighbors as indeed Fluffy had been martyred. I guess I don't recover because I took her to the hatchet shop. I took him to the one place who would eventually neglect and kill him.

So I understand your pain oh so well. AS for the Kibbles and your pet's other things. I say give it awhile and keep your precious love ever so close for just a while longer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.813 sec, (1)