CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ivermectin Injection

fightingpandabear Views: 2,330
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,152,585

Re: Ivermectin Injection

Skipped 7th day, Instead I tried oral dosage of Moxidectin around 24-30mg divided into 5 times to take. Because Moxidectin is more toxic than ivermectin.

Why Moxidectin? I found that my oral absorption of praziquentel is worse and worse, and the worms become resistant. It could be because that Long term dose of Praziquentel simulated the expression of P-gp a transport in the Gut wall that will kick out the drugs from the Gut, in addition, P-gp is also stimulated on the wall of the worms, thus, the worms become resistant after a while . Ivermectin is a substrate of P-gp,therefore it has very bad absorption by doing orally. That's why ivermectin injection saved many people. I have to say this is the best approach so far which completely stopped the itchiness on the body, and the movement of the worms, so that I could have a normal life. Except that it's quite pain to do the injection. I have the Moxidecin for a while, and I did not use it because somebody on the web claimed that they had very bad side effect. This time I read the other posts carefully, and many scientific papers about the pharmacokinetics of moxdectin, and decided to give it a try. Moxidectin is not a strong substrate of P-gp, therefore the oral absoprtion is better, and worm resistance is less.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.422 sec, (1)