CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candidiasis on my face...just use lavender soap on the face, signed beesting

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Clark Bowel Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

My Complexion is Glowing

Clark Bowel Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

My Complexion is Glowing

Clark Bowel Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H

My Complexion is Glowing

beesting Views: 17,792
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 896,501

Re: Candidiasis on my face...just use lavender soap on the face, signed beesting

Re: Candidiasis on my face...fighting candida infections is not easy, for these invaders are saprophytic decomposers. Their source of food is floating Sugar suspended within cellular body fluids of the infected. Candida has a wonderful defense system, against all intruders, of making slime-type blankets, surrounding themselves, at early colony development. Candida mainly lives, thrives, in the digestive tract – from saliva glands to sphincter muscles of colon and urinary tract.

Once Candida is fully established inside the body, it begins to attack outer skin tissues, starting inside the mouth, below gum line of teeth, and inner/outer parts of the lips [blue lips]. The candida attacks the skin, because what lay below: huge fat sources of complex sugars. Skin is the main hiding place for extra fat storage in the body. Unfortunately, skin tissues can not support much fatty storage [and stay in shape], thus, bodies get a sagging!

There must be 17 or more letters discussing on how to combat candida infections from within and out of infected body: keywords are beesting,candida at www.curezone.com.

Below are my comments to address the specific candidiasis on face issue:There are four [daily] defenses one must perform to keep candida under “useful” control

1. Herbal drinks reducing candida ability to attack tissues between mouth to stomach sphincter. Currently, I am taking three different herbal teas: Cat's Claw [Uncaria tomentose], Natre [Solanum ligustrinum] and Artemisia annua herbal drinks daily [any of these will assist your sipping away of candida from the throat zone. There are many other herbals too, mainly called bitters, that will do the same business. That business is not allowing candida from establishing colonies and surrounding themselves with slime-type blankets that disable the immune system from successful attacks.

2. Digestive/urinary tract candida kills using Blood root powders taken internally (see above key words). I have talked about the use of blood root powders; that is making the pills up from pure powder sources within the USA. Also, I have been taking larger doses, for about 1 year now, and continue the same dosages (see my latest candida letters and go backwards in reading the older ones). Blood root does not kill all of the candida, though, in the body! Why? For candida is living everywhere within the infected body. But blood root does disable most of the candida inside the digestive tract, all except the saliva glands.

To help my researching efforts to kill candida, I have now added another piss-n-cup test [a sort of final proof or check on if colonies do or do not exist within major organs attached to digestive/urinary tracts exiting body]. This tiny test either proves or disproves killing of candida within the digestive or urinary tracts! Sadly, this test has failed me to date! To have a failed test and with the taking extra high doses of blood root [4 pills per day] in progress, is quite a shock to me! But the good news, here, is I can now measure the depth of infection within the digestive tract, all the while taking different herbal combinations over the long-run!

Please note: the piss-n-cup test is similar to sugar-in-jar test, that is use for testing spore production of the saliva glands. I will discuss this backup testing procedure, further in detail, after I have a few successes or negative test results.

3. Mouth wipes: I have discussed this throughout the candida letters too. In regards to the blue lips mentioned above, this is the advanced notice of candida burrowing deeply into lip connective tissues. And within a week or less open sores will appear everywhere on the lips, especially inside the mouth and down the throat! The Magnesium Chloride 6 percent concentration works very well, but much better combined with blood root in the form of an infusion tea. I have discussed this mixture in the latest candida letters at www.curezone.com , so take a look see! As far as the infestation down the throat goes, the only fix or aid here is taking teas called, bitters [see names listed above]!

4. Okay, finally, Facial wipes: Well I have been using the mouth wipes mixture for facial wipes too! It has been okay, but over time it makes the skin very sensitive with continuous applications of MgCl wiped on the face! Oh by accident did relief come my way. I bought some herbal soaps at an art festival a few weeks back, and in the batch of soaps where several bars of Lavanda (lavender). I remembered reading this soap kills candidia on the spot, and thought it nice to prove it myself. Well it not only kills the candida out breaks on the face [note: leave soap residue on face to dry on skin -- later wipe face clean], and also it is great news for removing the itching past the hair line. I got this information, when browsing online with one of the women's anti-candida douches forums. What a surprise, for the website owner, after pitching her personal success with lavender soap killing [her] facial candida on the spot, she then went into the typical protocol-ogistical “cut and paste” stuff seen all over the internet (in my opinion useless chatterings). What a find, a first-person comment [easy to prove too] on use of lavender soap killing candida, a really "useful control" of candida infections on the face and in the hairline!

p.s.1, It is important to remember, that soaping up face with lavender is not a cure only a short-lived relief from candida infestations. The disease is too strong to be hindered long by any soaps for that matter.

I still need to “mix” my face wipes with an infusion of blood root with a 6 percent concentration of magnesium chloride (all discussed in details in letters posted at www.curezone.com – keywords beesting,candida).

In other words, each morning, start off with blood root/mgcl one infusion facial wiping, and then follow up, rest of day, with lavender soaping of face 3 times or so. And at nightfall, finish the day with a final blood root/mgcl infusion facial wiping before going to bed! If you miss a few days, not doing the nightly-facial wipes of blood root/mgcl, it will not matter much over the long run.

Yes, candida is the grave diggers nightmare. Why? For if dead bodies need to be dug up, again, the remaining body masses – well they have surely been liquidized by candida, as well as, other tissue decomposers! Is not nature wonderfully efficient! Get and just ignore your candida disease; you get slowly but surely liquidized [start leaking] while standing up!

p.s.2, Oh, if you think I'm – a joking about here regarding liquidizing statement in p.s.1: this is a first person report! I live in Chile, now going on 22 years, I was asked to help in moving a mothers grave box to another location in same cemetery. The distance of movement was of 20 meters or so, and with 6 persons working at cemetery the task was achieved (I was one of them). The box was moved about, on a metal carrier, and when wheeled about said liquid movements and wave-like soundings within, alerted all involved of potential leaking! I asked what was the matter, nothing was said – only of getting box [most pronto] into its final resting ledge inside other crypt! After all was accomplished, I looked at the ghostly-enlightened faces roaming about me [no ghosts! What is the matter I did ask them again –nothing was said all silent, and all left for other parts of the cemetery.

If I remember right, the box looked extremely aged (what weathered?) or the casket's wood looked weakened, as if some termites were working(what termites?), and yet this precious mother was only buried 3 years back!

p.s.3. It appears that another soap is even better. I bought several bars of copper sulfate, blue in color, and it is a great alternate soap treatment or better then the lavender one, I suggested above, most useful for washing skin surfaces free of candida [plant life]. In fact, copper sulfate can kill plant life on the spot, even huge pine trees, if inserted into their trucks! And candida is a plant [a slimy one at that], and a very tiny one too, when comparing it to a pine tree – yes or no!

p.s.4. Back again [7 months later] to add this exception herbal called, hercampure [Gentianella alborosea] to magnesium chloride for both facial and mouth wipes. It can be taken internally as a herb in pill form, or bought already for consumption. The herb is very bitter, but it also paints the skin and inner mouth with a protective shield against attack! The below is a pitch of its importance – note: cholesterol removal. I also, found abstract about this herb: that it removes 6 percent of body cholesterol in 8 days, with an herbal drink concentration; 2 tablespoons of herbs boiled in 250ml of pure water, and taken end of day!

Scientific name: Gentianella alborosea 
Common names: Hercampuri, hercampure, té amargo, té de Chavín, harcapura, hircampureck
Chemical composition: 
Bitter Glucosides such as Erytaurin, Amarogentin y Gentiopicrin. Alkaloids, Saponins, Tannins, Resins, Hemicellulose, Minerals (Aluminum, Calcium, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium and Chlorine), etc. 
Medicinal Use:
Is recommended in treatments for weight and cholesterol reduction, blood depurative, it facilitates secretion and excretion of bile. It is also used to treat hepatic affections and prevent any infection. It is also used to treat high cholesterol levels, diabetes and as a diuretic.

signed,
beesting

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

5.156 sec, (5)