CureZone   Log On   Join
Need Advice

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

fairydust75 Views: 2,701
Published: 7 years ago

Need Advice


Just joined this forum.

I really need some advice I have just moved out of a room in a shared house and am not sure what to do about this.

In the house there was a woman renting a room with her partner (both mid 50's)
After living there for a few weeks it became apparent the guy was beating her up.
He has done things like push her head down the toilet, punch, kick and headbutt her.
Pushed food into her mouth until she was sick.
I called the police on 2 occasions but she refused to press charges and told them nothing was wrong.

The man then threatened cut my fingers off if I called them again.
I have moved out due to this monster but am scared for her safety, she is obviously so scared that does nothing, she has no family to turn to.

This guy also smokes drugs in his room.

Any advice on what to do would be much appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.343 sec, (1)