CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are those intestinal worms?

Soly047 Views: 1,375
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,153,709

Re: Are those intestinal worms?

Keep us updated reg your progress with mebendazole. Good. It's not crazy at all! Many can invade the head region. Ascaris lumbricoides for example, can travel to almost any body part including the head region esp true for it's larvae (systemic infection - longer time left untreated/provoked/mistake, etc). I have them in my head region. They only made it's way 'there' few months ago via my neck and I suspect I had this infection for at least 4 years now but I can’t be sure. Mebendazole treatment some time ago has failed for me as they already moved systemic.

After few weeks since the ‘neck assault’ the whole head region was crawling with them. I was going mental. It was so horrific I can't even describe it. So I took albendazole and it wiped them out by 80% at least in there. And gave me my sanity back. I never believed this myself. Well I do now! First hand experience! Now if you suspect them in your head region you better with albendazole protocol as it targets them there and can cross blood brain barrier while mebendazole don't. But you have to be careful with albendazole if you have a natural CNS parasite as it can be in your brain region and if it dies up there it can be dangerous. But the chances of that are somewhat rare.

Now Ascaris is an opportunistic CNS parasite. Not natural. I only saw some rare evidence of it invading the brain in ppl with the infection of the spinal cord. I suspect when it's in the head region it's mainly in the muscle tissue area hence you can feel it moving and ‘maybe’ it hides deeper in the dura mater. Opportunistic CNS parasites can invade CNS but they just have a hard time in doing it compared to naturals as they are not adapted for it. Do you feel movement in the head region at all? What makes you think you have them up there?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)