CureZone   Log On   Join
How I cured my Parasites! No more tapeworms!!!!!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
logan2020 Views: 5,342
Published: 7 years ago

How I cured my Parasites! No more tapeworms!!!!!

Hello Everyone!

So I discovered last year I had Tapeworms which I discovered in my stool after taking Fluconazole.

I went on a search for a cure. I took albendazole, mebendozole to no avail. I dieted, I ate carrots, I stopped drinking alcohol, I did a cleanse....I felt better, but still every single day, I would see those segmented white worms in my stool everyday.

Then...I started taking CHIA SEEDS. I incorporated them into my yogurt, smoothies, food...and in ONE WEEK, the Tapeworms were GONE!!!!!

I still check my stool everyday....NO WHITE SEGMENTS OF TAPEWORMS!!!!

This is how I think chia seeds work- it makes everything in your gut and intestines SUPER SLIMY! That stubborn Tapeworm you got from eating massive amounts of sushi, rare steak and cerviche from the time you were in your teens now can't hold onto your intestines because it is TOO SLIMY for its head to latch on, and hence regenerate ad infinitum.

So the answer is CHIA SEEDS!!!!

For the record, I didn't try the Hulda Clark cleanse or all those other potions because they are TOXIC to your body!

CHIA SEEDS has omega 3s and fiber. I originally started taking it because hey, I'm a healthy gal and the side effect was CURE FROM TAPEWORMS!!!

Anyhow, hope y'all try CHIA SEEDS. They're inexpensive, and they kill tapeworms.

Logan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)