CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wombats Iodine Salve

wombat Views: 4,866
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,151,706

Re: Wombats Iodine Salve

Holy Moley Grizz, I was not expecting that! What a lot of work(that's why I have not done it:) Yes, I have more, and since you have been so kind as to gather them for me, I'll pull others out of CZ, my email and pms. Sooon... hahaha. Can you do me a favor please? The "ordering info" post that you linking too is two years old. Prices have gone up. I also have new products. Also, please, I know what a good communicator you are so please make it clear that I brew on a cyclical basis and people can e-mail me to be added to my customer list but NOT necessarily to order. This is important. I'm busy:) TY !!!
I'm brewing next weekend, I'll be posting at the beginning of next week. If I am overwhelmed with orders, I'll be blaming it on you.
Emulsifier? Experiment. I use emulsifying wax from mountainroseherbs. It works and is stable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.922 sec, (1)