CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Im Cured, nuff said.

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Holistic Health Invention Will Change Your Life !
The Tesla Shieldô. Transformational ...

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies

Hulda Clark cleanses

afewmoreEXP Views: 5,416
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,149,925

Re: Im Cured, nuff said.

Glad I could give you some good news.

Um, na not really. I was planning on getting just colostrum and glutamine together, but CVS didn't have it so I saw a Colon Cleanse on sale and got that.

I took one scoop with about 3-4 cups of water every night before bed. I'm gonna stretch and say it took a few days, because I started taking it during the weekend. To be completely honest, I was fine by that Monday though. I even had pizza and Chinese food the next weekend and was still good the Monday after that.

I know it sounds unlikely it was that simple, but it kind of was. The only thing I could say I did, was eating a strict raw food diet (only vegetables and fruits) since about December. For others that might not be simple, but for me it was. I had smoothies for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lost a lot of muscle and weight, but it wasn't that bad. Had a lot of energy in the morning, but the odor problem wasn't completely gone until I took the colon cleanse, which leads me to believe there was an intestinal problem.

I'm almost 21 years old and the problem started in 10th grade. Though I remember a few times in 8th and 9th grade it happened, but not significantly. And yes back then, when it was first starting and I was able to smell it, it did get worse when I was nervous, which would then perpetuate itself the more I got nervous.

Even now, I get nervous and paranoid in class or on the bus, but still everything's good. Since I realize I'm just being paranoid, I just handle that by meditating and telling my self "everything's good," and "I got this," "I'm healed."

Don't worry about the questions. I posted the topic to help others.

No, no. I might have wrote it confusingly. Sorry. The colostrum and l-glutamine did not help with the odor because I did not use them. I was planning on taking them to see if it helped, but I never got the chance because my CVS did not sell them, so I bought a colon cleanse. That was close to a month ago.

I only bought colostrum and l-glutamine a few days ago, because even though I smell clean again, I still get headaches if I eat those problem foods (wheat/soy/dairy). This makes me think I have leaky gut.

Are the colostrum and l-glutamine helping with that (leaky gut)? It seems to be. I had some wheat crackers and cream cheese today and only got a barely noticeable headache as opposed to the full blown one. Also, still no bloating or gas.

Also, I think the l-glutamine didn't work for you because it is not enough on its own, even if you are using "1 shot 5 pills at 1000mg each so 5 grams in a day."

Last year, the protein shake I was using contained whey protein concentrate, l-glutamine and many more amino acids essential for healing the gut/intestines.

And that was almost two years ago that I used that method, so I don't know exactly how long that took, but a few months sounds right.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)