CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So many questions!!

Rachelmay Views: 1,423
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,149,437

Re: So many questions!!

Ok, on last tests 10/2013 my highs are hemoglobin 16.2, hematocrit 47.9, mcv 101, mch 34.2, WBC 6.1, eso 1%, absolute eso 0.0. While low is alkaline phosphatase 27. I know these are only slightly elevated or decreased but there should be reason. Sometimes I get very cold while being indoors fully clothed, took temp and it was 95.3. That's happened few times. I have always been pretty healthy with wickedly great resistance to illnesses. Everyone around me gets colds, flues, etc. and I never caught it.
I live near a pond and when some kids were splashing around in water they got swimmers itch pretty badly. Not saying that's what has sickened me but in hindsight. I do not swim there but do fish and eat the fish!
Not sure of what I have, been going on since aug 2012. Very few random days when I feel like me since then.
I'm gonna keep looking for perfect specimen, although not sure why.
Thanks for your input Soly, you are one of the people I was hoping to reply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)