CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So many questions!!

Soly047 Views: 1,507
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,149,358

Re: So many questions!!

Negative stool test? Very common. Give up on them that's my advice.

I'm not a big fan of herbs. Some ppl report here that herbs might help while others blame them for 'systemic escape' but by no means they can get rid of parasites on their own.

Harmful? No. You can never be sure if it's the one or not. Also anti- parasite drugs in general attack many classes of parasites.

Well... Unless you get it out alive (like I did by accident LOL! And even than... It comes down to risk assessment/matching your symptoms to their cycle with support of some medical evidence such as elevated specific white blood cells, etc. So to know for sure is very hard.

First get rid of them... It's not as easy as many ppl think. Reg reinfection... It's impossible to know what was and is the source of infection. Your body can still be infected by them again at any given time. Scary as hell.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)