CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Suffering from toxic mold exposure for 3 months, please help!
 
P4P Views: 6,661
Published: 7 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,142,021

Re: Suffering from toxic mold exposure for 3 months, please help!


Your post is really helpful.I would like to recommend also your fresh squeezed lemon juice and 2 or 3 gloves of garlic crushed in boiled water to a friend who's suffering from mold exposure as well. from what I know she's juicing for her allergies.You have moved out already from that house where you got mold allergies, i'm hoping you've done all preventions now in your new house, choose a house or place which is not too damp, moisture free or better yet use a dehumidifier there are lots online i'm sure you're familiar with the known brands of dehumidifier like delonghi,omega, ionmax to minimise mold attack in your place.
Fix leaky plumbing or other sources of water too. If you have mold in your basement, locate the source and stop the water from coming in.
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.609 sec, (1)