CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ok to take Humaworm without cascara sagrada, senna, and sage?

Matchmaker Views: 1,606
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,148,500

Re: Ok to take Humaworm without cascara sagrada, senna, and sage?

Hey, the reason those three things are in the Humaworm are to keep things moving. Parasites themselves can cause constipation especially when they die and that is one of the main reasons its in the formula.
30 days in my opinion will not create constipation. Now if you kept taking those three things day after day for months then yes.
If you feel constipation coming on maybe do an enema or drink an herbal tea or take a dose of Epsom salts following the directions on the Epsom salt bag.

I am NOT sick anymore and I don't want to get sick again from all the tons of flukes, roundworms, Candidia Albicans and Tapeworms I WAS infected with.
For me, as sick as I was to the point of almost death, I don't want to take a chance of NOT doing a Humaworm cleanse every year. At least twice a year. Last year I only did one cleanse because I was extremely busy and couldn't take the time for myself and my health went down a little but not to the point of being sick. The tremor came back a little in my head.
I am on the Humaworm cleanse right now along with my grown children and friends. My girlfriend and her daughter can't handle anything spicy so They request no cayenne pepper in theirs and Humaworm doesn't put it in their capsules. If you don't want all three pick one like maybe the Senna to leave in. Take the other two out. But if you leave the senna in you have to drink lots of water. You need to drink more water anyways while on the Humaworm because of the dying critters and the toxins they throw off when they die.
If you only did one Humaworm last year then you just barely touched the big boys. You made them sick but really it takes two or three Humaworm cleanses to really start seeing them exit. That's probably why your hydrotherapy gal didnt see much come out. Humaworm made their formula safe for us. This is why we have to be patient and do more cleanses to get the infestation out! Every 90 days. Again, one cleanse is not going to get the big boys out completely. Set one mouse trap and only get one mouse. Still have 14 mice out of 15 left. If they all died we would die from all the toxins they put out when they die. Make sense ? These critters multiply so if people think they have one or two they are dead wrong if they have never did a series of parasite cleanses. This is another thing. We can't do them back to back each month because of creating resistant parasites. Another thing people make the mistske of is jumping around doing different parasite cleanses. Stick to one and be faithful with it. Most of them created resistant parasites which is bad news.
Maybe talk to Dr. Reba Bailey and she could recommend something for you to take or eliminate from their formula. I can't make the decision for you to take the Humaworm cleanse but for me, I have to continue taking it to keep my health. God Bless, Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)