CureZone   Log On   Join
Feeling pork tapeworms running under my scalp

Silver Aloe Skin Bar
Colloidal silver, aloe & more! Shower, shampoo, shave - even brus...

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Matchmaker Views: 3,147
Published: 5 years ago

Feeling pork tapeworms running under my scalp

Things have calmed down tonight. Not feeling as much scattering under my scalp. I knew it wouldn't take long after they started running because there is no where for them to hide from the Humaworm!!!
I have a cyst on the back of my brain. The crater is the size of a golf ball.
I seen it on one of my many brain scans.
These suc***s are NOT going to eat the lining of my brain again if I can help it.
When that happens the brain fluid goes into the brain and created a pocket with webs that are created inside. As the fluid keeps going in the cysts get larger and larger. This is what my Nutro surgeon told me. He never told me parasites were responsible. Of course it's their job to hide so when he performed my two brain surgeries they hid!!!
My head used to have a tremor my legs started to shake also but that went away and stayed away until last year. Read my testimonies to find out why.

My Son In Law's mother told me she has felt things running under her scalp too. She told me she has cysts on the front part of her brain. Her sister has felt movement under her scalp as well. This is day one for her and her husband whom are my daughters wonderful Mother In Law and Father In Law. They are on board. So glad our family are getting healthy together. Now I have to get my parents whom are 81 and 79 to do another one.
My oldest daughter and her new husband did one last year. It's time for them also. My daughter posted on Facebook about starting the cleanse and what it is doing for her and a few of her brave friends are interested now and asking me questions which fills my heart with joy. Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)