CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: good chem trail info

Views: 941
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,147,895

Re: good chem trail info

The ONLY place the majority of commercial jets could possibly carry the chemtrail mix is in the jet fuel.

If you hang around civilian aircraft whilst they are being turned around you will see neither the time nor the man power available to place a mix in a "special" tank. The logistics to do this would simply be outrageous.

Also outrageous is the possibility of separate nozzles for a dedicated selected spraying operation. Those familiar with the technical intracies of large jet aircraft will tell you there is no dedicated nozzle aside from that associated to the fuel jettison system. (definitely dont want that open in flight…would loose all your fuel in minutes).

If there is a dedciated civilian CONTRACT operation…. that is a different story. This movie clip implicates all the major airlines.

In fact I have no doubt that such craziness does happen on occasion with dedicated aircraft modified for such purposes. I wouldn't put it past some agency to take it upon themselves to spray all for the greater good of the whole.

Each day Im out there, Im on the look out to verify that commercial airline jet operation is part of this. I have seen no proof yet.

Possibly a dedicated contractor operation…..that is a possibility. There is enough video evidence to make this a high likely hood.

The only place it can be is in the fuel. In which case every one is doing it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)