CureZone   Log On   Join
Hair, eyebrows, eyelashes 4 months on iodine

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
Jay77 Views: 7,935
Published: 6 years ago

Hair, eyebrows, eyelashes 4 months on iodine

Hi guys,

So far things are pretty status quo for the past few months. I eventually went down to 60 mgs, started to get colder and saw less results. I've since bumped up my dose to roughly 120 mgs daily, had a few detox effects, and returned to normal body temp-37 celsius. Anyhow I've been taking my Iodine for 4 months.

The one thing I'm starting to notice is as of a couple months back my hair was shedding much less. And while I'd love to have my teenage hair back, I still have 90% of my hair. I see a lot of hairs growing on my mildly receeded temples. Now I'm not sure if this new hair or just normal growth. I think my hair is growing in thicker too. I'm hoping my hair will thicken up more as it's fairly fine. I used to have really thick hair up until 19 when it started thinning (getting finer) and shedding a lot. For that matter all of my body hair thinned out, legs, arms etc. I eventually jumped on propecia and my hair remained stable. I did quit 9 years ago after using it for 7.5 years. I still have my hair though a little less. Anyhow I'm hoping my hair will continue to come in. I'm guessing I'll see more effects around 6 months.

One thing I have definitely noticed is my eyelashes are thicker and longer. As a guy it's whatever, but my eyes do look better. My eyebrows are longer too (not ŗ great thing) and seemingly getting thicker. so it all seems to be pointing in the right direction. I thought I would have more immediate effects, but this has proved to be a much slower process. It took me 17 years to get here so I guess it won't just suddenly reverse itself. I am definitely noticing a change for the better though.

I also noticed my nails grow much faster and I need to trim them much more often. They're also healthier and thicker too. They look great.

Anyhow I have had a lot of other good effects which I won't get into as I just wanted to mention the effects on my hair and nails.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)