CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: EFT gratitude tapping for tapping into gratitude @ Healing Arts Studio, Newburgh, NY

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,445
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,094,903

Re: EFT gratitude tapping for tapping into gratitude @ Healing Arts Studio, Newburgh, NY

this is actually a great primer; not the way Gary Craig ("EFT" founder) would have presented it, early on, maybe. Karate chop point and setup are out of sequence...
but a good intro to the points, and a nice way to bring it into people's experience. It gets through.

shame, imv, about the music however, which is a needless distraction. I humbly suggest the uploader remove it--it's a bit cartoon-western, and adds an element of hamster-in-a-wheel hurry-up-and-get-nowhere to the whole thing. And that kind of undermines the good, the value in what's going on here. The facilitator himself is entertaining enough. . .

I wonder why people, as a rule, often feel they have to add something unnecessary to a video, to sort of say, "hey, this is fun!"
Isn't that under-estimating the capacity of viewers?

Thanks for posting this, regardless. I'm sure lots of people will benefit from it.

Chiron

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)