Questions about your energy level
I would like to see how different we are in the matter of dayly energy. So, here are my questions:
1. How much energy do you have (what you can do and what you can't before you need to rest)?
2. How were you when at your's worst? Again, examples of things you could do.
3. In case of improvement, how long did you take to reach at this point?
In my case:
1. I stay 3/4 of the day in bed. I do light preparation of the meals, I take a max 10' walk. Taking a longer shower is a limit. I can't sustain a dialogue face to face. It's a little easier at the phone (but only using a headset, phone draines me instant, also computer)
2. I had no energy to mentain the temperature of the body in a warm room; could not talk, walk
3. My big mistake was to force myself beyond my limits. I never stayed in my limits. It took my 6 years to here.
Hope to be easier.