CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I going to stink forever Help me

Smiley84 Views: 30,491
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,197,647

Re: Am I going to stink forever Help me

Hi everybody,
I am new to this forum. I am dealing with the same issue. My own situation started 7 1/2 years ago and I am tired and stressed out about it. I live at home with my father and brother and they claim they do not smell any thing. But people around me start coughing. You see about 7 1/2 years ago, while living with my father, Iwas exposed to roach spray. My father sprayed it around around the stove, because at the time we were dealing with a roach infestation and my father would turn all of the stoves on to heat up the place because our building would not provide enough heat. Any way, it went off like a defogger through out whole apartment. Iwas exposed to it and had to move out because of it. This happened back in November 2007. So I moved out and lived with a a friend. Now smell went from smelling like roach spray to smelling like a strong chemical odor. At that time I just got hired to start a new job and i quit because I felt that I had a strong odor. My friend told me that she did not smell anything,but when I moved in she said that I did smell like roach spray. I stayed with her for five months until I moved out and went to live with my cousin in North Carolina. She felt that she could not help me and I had to stay with family. So I went to North Carolina and with my cousin down there. Big mistake, when I first got there I was convinced that I had a Body Odor because everything I used from perfumes to deodorant smelled wierd on me. So when I got to North Carolina, my cousin claimed that I did not have a Body Odor . Which I did not believe her. So I started taking this substance called cellfood. I wanted it to help speed up my process to make me better. I was suppose to use it as instructed but instead, I started rubbing it on my hair ingesting it without putting droplets in juice or water, on my nails and a little on my body. I made the situation worse instead of better and I started smelling like crap. I felt like my body was over load with bacteria. I felt so horrible and disgusting. I just made the situation worse then it was before. My cousin started talking about me behind my back. She started saying that I smell, even her kids started talking about me. When I worked at target down there everybody started talking about me. People tried to avoid coming to my lane at times. It was humilating for me. After staying with her for seven months, I moved back to New York and lived with another friend in Brooklyn. I came back smelling worse then I had before. I started smelling like dog poop. The one thing I could not understand was that the cellfood even changed the texture of my blood. I can not even get my hair to smell good. Anyway living in Brooklyn, people talked about me like crazy. Even when i took a shower or had my period it had a horrible odor. I couldn't even get a job without feeling like people will talk about me. So things did not work out for me in Brooklyn so I had to move back home to my father's place in the Bronx, where this all began. Long story short, I still live with my father and I still smell bad some days are bad then other days. I tried to committ suicide twice and both times I was in the hospital, I stunk up the floor. Sometimes I smell like gas sometimes, i smell like something I am not sure of its in my breathe, hair, groin, and underarm. Please help,
Smiley84

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (2)