CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Am I ok? Should I stop?

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
LytlQueenie Views: 821
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 214,393

Re: Am I ok? Should I stop?

Day 4 here and I can empathize with you!! I have been in EXCRUTIATING pain in my back! The worst is lower, but it goes all the way up under my scapula. I tried to rest last night on a heating pad, but sleep was not in the plan. I was in tears this morning, as I could hardly move. The only relief I got was in the hot shower. I HAD to come to work to save face. There was no way I was going to let everyone say SEE...I told you that was not good for you!

I brought my heating pad with me, and even thought about transitioning this whole thing into a juice fast. I don't know...maybe I'll try to wait it out til tomorrow and see if it passes by day 5 as some of the others have said. I'm beginning to think maybe this isn't for me. That takes alot for me to say that, because I came into it with such a positive outlook.

God bless, and have a great day everyone!

LytlQueenie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.485 sec, (1)