CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ropeworm enema tips

lubix Views: 11,333
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,141,231

Re: Ropeworm enema tips

Hi dhgbrg, sorry for late respose, I have been on curezone recently but only today has it flagged up that I have messages and posts on this topic. As far as i know the fenben is relatively safe anti-parasitical. I have been taking it now for about 3 months. First I took it twice a day, 5ml each dose. Now I dose once a day 5ml. I think it needs to be used long term, depending on your parasite burden. I have heard of Lufenuron and it is something I considered, but I dont think I could find a UK supplier v easily, do you have a link? I have a feeling the ropeworm has a very strong fungal element, and my symptoms seem v similar to Systemic Aspergillosis. I am looking for something which can treat this, Itraconazole is one of the most effective apparently, and so I have upped my dose, seems to have a positive effect on the throat worm, tho it certainly has not gone, it seems to have weakened slightly. Can you tell me what kind of diet you are on, are you restricting your intake?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)