CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unsure of whats really wrong with me.

lorraine m Views: 1,095
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 21,440

Re: Unsure of whats really wrong with me.

I have never seen the watercure fail to cure Depression in more than four days. In fact, most are cured within two days. The reason it has been thought to be so difficult is because it was never realized that the answer was obvious and too simple. Lack of water and/or Sea Salt leaves the body in a dehydrated state. The more the dehydration, the greater the depression. You can get a real quick lift by drinking two glasses of water and taking an eighth to a quarter of tsp. of 70 to 80 mineral Sea Salt with it. That's like an oral saline IV.
If it doesn't work for even one person, we want to know about it. Dr. Batmanghelidj is writing a new book on Obesity, cancer and Depression and would like some testimonials either way. We've seen phenomenal results on all three.
Visit our websites, www.watercure2.com and www.watercure.com.
Free seminars are available anywhere in the country once your group knows without a doubt that the watercure is true.
The reasons why everything appears to be incurable is because the financial incentives for perpetuating problems are far greater than those for eliminating them. It is a privilege to share God's recipe for a pain free life with you.
Bob Butts
P.S. If you are a scoffer, then you'll want to try this on a pet terminally ill with cancer of arthritis. Just put some Sea Salt on hits fod and in its water. Within 24 hours you will no longer be a scoffer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.375 sec, (1)