CureZone   Log On   Join
How to Introduce Iodine to Very Sick Person

Batgirl43 Views: 833
Published: 7 years ago

How to Introduce Iodine to Very Sick Person

I don't even know if it's a possibility, but wondering if anybody here has convinced somebody very ill to use iodine. My husband just lost a very close friend to an undiagnosed bacterial infection. It is very frustrating to hear about somebody listening to the medical world and end up losing their life to an infection at 56! We are very worried about another person that is actually in charge of building our house. He is very ill and docs have recommended him to go to John Hopkins in Baltimore. From what I know, he started feeling sick, I believe they removed his gallbladder and it has gone downhill from there. I think he did have some tumors in the area removed as well. It seems that the doctors keep diagnosing or guessing an infection in new places. Last time I spoke with him, it was his prostate. WTH?? My husband did suggest vitamins and mentioned Iodine to him. He said he is taking a prescription Iodine pill. It is very difficult to convince somebody to take another route because they have total faith in their doctors. I am afraid that this person is going to end up down the same road as my husband's friend, but I'm not sure how to educate somebody or if Iodine is even the right choice. Where do you begin with somebody in such poor health?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)