CureZone   Log On   Join
Re Re Re Re Re Re Very curious about ALA usage in the general public

On2hil Views: 3,004
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,143,999

Re Re Re Re Re Re Very curious about ALA usage in the general public

Dr Ron Rosedale has some very interesting insights regarding bones in connection with the diet (he is nit an expert in chelation, but on longevity).

He says, supplementing calcium to build bone is a fallacy and should NEVER be done (magnesium supplementation is a lot wiser). He says Science proves that bone density is irrelevant for bone fragility. Calcium structures break and crumble. What keeps the bone elastic and resilient is the protein in the bone, not the calcium.

> Sugar

What I discovered is that since I no longer put on weight when binging on healthy fats (thanks to not eating any carbos) and can eat as much fat as I want, my Sugar cravings are gone.

Eating small fruits on this diet is OK, though. Unfortunately, most commercial fruit varieties are nutritionally void as they have been bred to look the part, not to nourish.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)