CureZone   Log On   Join
Re Re Re Re Re Re Very curious about ALA usage in the general public

On2hil Views: 2,966
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,143,953

Re Re Re Re Re Re Very curious about ALA usage in the general public

From what I heard EDTA cannot be taken orally, as the absorption rate is only 5% and it is very damaging to the gut. I could not find any more specific recommendations from Cutler on EDTA administration, and practitioners who offer EDTA detox have such idiotic statements on their websites regarding other chelators they give you no reason to trust them with a needle.

When the level of toxicity goes down and the liver and kidneys improve, the body begins to remove some of the other stuff (such as aluminium from the brain, I believe), on its own. Not sure if this is the case for cadmium, too.
----quote----
Also of course be really really sure there isn't an Amalgam lurking
under a crown or otherwise hidden somewhere.

Andy . . .
----unquote----

Prime suspects are teeth that had both Amalgams (removed) and root canals. Many root canals are sealed with Amalgam that is so deep inside microscopic tubules of the tooth that it readily leaks into the bloodstream, and cannot be removed without removing the entire (dead) tooth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)