New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
denizen3 Views: 878
Published: 17 years ago

Two week Post-Fast Update

Hi All!

Although I am no longer fasting, I am continuing to visit this board, read the posts, and be inspired.

I am now 16 days off my 22 day fast. I am happy to report that Goal #1 of my fast has been met: I have broken my addictions and changed the way I eat.

No fast food has yet to pass my lips.
I am no longer addicted to or crave bread or chocolate.
I have been drinking lots of juices and water, and eating primarily fruit, veggies and nuts.

In these 16 days, I have gained back less than 4 pounds of my 16 lb loss, my waist has increased only one inch from the 4 inch reduction; hips and thighs have remained the same. (4 inch and 2 inch loss respectively)

After fast, I see my body as a blank canvas. I weigh myself every morning to gauge how I'm being affected by what I'm putting in my body. I am fascinated with watching how my body reacts to food, and am amazed at how quickly it responds both negatively and positively to what I eat.

I have discovered that I am intolerant to wheat. When I eat food with wheat in it, almost immediately my face and tongue go numb, my mind gets fuzzy, my sinuses congest. (This happened to me pre-fast also, but I thought I was reacting to the preservatives and sodium in the fast food I ate.)

If I eat food with very much sodium in it at all (I never add salt to anything), such as when I ate chinese noodles at a restaurant, I can bloat as much as two pounds by the next morning. If I drink a lot of water, it will be gone by the following a.m.

Anything containing dairy will congest my sinuses before the last bite is even taken.

So far, the only meat that doesn't sit in my stomach like a lump and make me feel gross is water packed tuna. (I've had very small amounts of shredded chicken and turkey on two separate occasions.)

It gets a little frustrating to try and eat within these limitations, but I'm researching the web for information on alternatives, and am discovering the joys of rice-based products.

At least I know now that I either avoid eating these things, or what the consequences will be if I choose to eat them.

My boyfriend teases me about becoming obsessed. I tell him that I'm simply becoming AWARE.

That's Goal #2!

All my best to all of you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (2)