Use of air filter will help.This helps protect you from inhaling too many of the particles.Seal up all sponges and other cleaning supplies. Place anything you used that touched a mold spot in a zip top bag, seal it, and throw it away.
Dehumidify the room. Place a dehumidifier in rooms that contain 60 percent humidity or more to keep the area dry.
Disinfect the area. Use a commercial disinfecting spray to spray the mold spots. This helps to kill any spores left behind, even if you can't see them.